Classes are currently being taught online. All physical facilities are closed to the public at this time and employees are working remotely.
Please visit for additional information and to find contact information for various departments.
If you need additional assistance, please visit My Community Services and our Community Employment Resources.

For Transfer Students

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

If you are a transfer student and you have used your VA education benefits at another college or university, here are the forms you will need to establish a record with your DCCCD college’s VA Office:

  1. VA Application
  2. Tuition Account Summary (eConnect - login required) — This is submitted every semester in which you want to claim your education benefits.
  3. Official degree plan — We will process your certification once your transcripts have been evaluated and we have received your official degree plan from the Admissions/Registrar’s Office or a parent letter from your “home” DCCCD college/university. You may pick up a degree plan request form at the Admissions/Registrar’s Office or the Veterans Affairs Office. Transcripts must be turned in to the Admissions Office.
  4. If you are changing or have changed your degree plan, please submit the new official degree plan and a VA request for change of program form (VA Application 22-1995 if you were on active duty or a Reservist, or VA 22-5495 if you are a dependent).