Spring 2020 classes have resumed online.
Please visit dcccd.edu/coronavirus for additional information and to learn how to prepare for online classes.

For Continuing VA Students

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at benefits.va.gov/gibill.

If you are a returning VA student who needs to be certified for the next term:

  • You will need to submit a certification request form. This is submitted every semester in which you want to claim your education benefits. Contact the college for the proper paperwork. 
  • Submit your Tuition Account Summary (eConnect - login required). This is also submitted every semester in which you want to claim your education benefits.
  • If you are changing or have changed your degree plan, please submit the new official degree plan and a VA request for change of program form (VA Application 22-1995 if you were on active duty or a Reservist, or VA 22-5495 if you are a dependent).
  • Ensure the Admissions Office has your current information. Email address and phone number changes can be made online at eConnect (login required).