The Richland College Transfer Center provides transfer advising concerning course transferability as well as university programs and degrees, in an effort to make transferring to a four-year university a seamless process.
Making a plan to transfer to a 4–year college or university requires good knowledge of yourself and your goals, as well as a lot of careful planning. The Transfer Center is here to assist all students in making the transition from Richland College to the 4-year College or University of their choice.
Transfer Center Services
• Richland College Spring Transfer Fair: January 23, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.; El Paso Hall
• UTA Maverick Connection Day: January 29, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; El Paso Hall
• UNT Eagle Landing Event: February 12, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.; El Paso Hall Lounge
• Texas A and M Commerce’s (TAMUC) Login and Learn Workshop: February 20, 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Del Rio Hall, Rm. 270
• Texas Wesleyan University - TX WES to U Event: February 27, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; El Paso Hall Lounge
Kim Herman Program Services Coordinator 972-761-6760