1. Go to eConnect and click Current Credit Student Menu
2. From the “Register for Classes” menu choices, click on Plan My Schedule/Register
3. You'll be taken to a login page. Log in to eConnect, using your Student ID and Password.
4. Click on grey tab Add new classes to my plan.
5. Select Term (current year and semester) and which college of DCCCD you will be attending.
6. Under Course click the drop-down menu to select your course. You will need to do this one course at a time.
7. Add your Course Number.
8. Click Submit to do a search (one course at a time).
9. After the search, select the best day (MWF or TR) and the time which suits your needs.
10. Click the box in the left-hand corner after you have made your choice.
11. This step brings you to a decision box.
12. In the Action column, click on the drop-down menu and click Register.
13. Once you have clicked Register and it appears in red that you are registered, repeat the process until you have registered for all your desired courses.
Back to: Current Credit Menu > Plan My Schedule/Register > Add New Classes to My Plan
14. After adding all classes for the semester, return to Credit Student Menu and click Print My Receipt.
All registered for classes? Make sure to read your course syllabus!