1. Go to
eConnect and click
Current Credit Student Menu.
2. From the “Register for Classes” menu choices, click on
Plan My Schedule/Register.
3. You'll be taken to a login page. Log in to eConnect, using your student ID and password.
4. Click on gray tab
Add new classes to my plan.
Term (current year and semester) and which college of DCCCD you will be attending.
Course, click the drop-down menu to select your course. You will need to do this one course at a time.
7. Add your
Submit to do a search (one course at a time).
9. After the search, select the best day (MWF or TR) and the time that suits your needs.
10. Click the box in the left-hand corner after you have made your choice.
11. This step brings you to a decision box.
12. In the
Action column, click on the drop-down menu and click
13. Once you have clicked
Register and it appears in
red that you are registered, repeat the process until you have registered for all your desired courses.
Current Credit Student Menu >
Plan My Schedule/Register >
Add New Classes to My Plan
14. After adding all classes for the semester, return to
Current Credit Student Menu and click
Print My Receipt.
All registered for classes? Make sure to read your course syllabus!