Engineering Degrees for Transfer

If you’re planning to pursue a bachelor’s degree in engineering, you can earn an Engineering associate degree for transfer. 

Richland College offers Associate of Science Degrees in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Technology, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Software Engineering to transfer to specified Texas public universities. 

Richland College offers an Associate of Science Degree in Pre-Mechanical Engineering to transfer to specified Texas public universities.

Students who complete their associate degree with a GPA of 2.50 with no grade below that of “C” and who meet all admissions requirements at transfer institution will be accepted to the bachelor's program in the designated field.  

See the chart of all Engineering degrees for transfer at colleges of DCCCD to specified Texas public universities

Mechanical Engineering Transfer Compact

A Mechanical Engineering Transfer Compact is in place for students wishing to transfer to B.S. programs in Mechanical Engineering in specified Texas universities. Students who wish to pursue the AAS degree in Pre-Mechanical Engineering (PMENG) through the compact agreement must complete all course requirements of the PMENG program to satisfy the criteria needed for admission into the Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering program. 

Learn about the Mechanical Engineering Transfer Compact

Get contact information for Engineering degrees designed to transfer.

See Engineering Degrees for Transfer at Richland College.