Students with less than 12 credit hours must enroll in one of these two courses:

Continuing, Transfer, and Former Students Who are Not in Good Academic Standing:

If your grade point average is less than 2.0, you may be required to enroll in EDUC 1300 or HDEV 0092 even if you have earned more than 12 credit hours.