Richland College in collaboration with the Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving-Institution (AANAPISI) Program will host the 2017 Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs) Convening in Dallas, TX on Friday, October 20, 2017 and Saturday, October 21, 2017.
There is no registration fee for the 2017 MSI Convening. Participation is free to representatives of Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs) and organizations devoted to studying and improving the academic success of minority students.
Lunch on both days and breakfast on Saturday are included when you register for the convening. Transportation, hotel, dinner, and any other travel-related expenses will be the responsibility of attendees.
The registration deadline has passed. On-Site registration and Check-In will be available on Friday and Saturday morning. For more information, or to contact us in advance email Dr. LaQueta L. Wright, Convening Chair at: Lwright@dcccd.edu. We look forward to seeing you.
Funded by a grant from the Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution program of the U.S. Department of Education. This program is supported in part (approximately 30%, or approximately $9,000) by a grant (PO31L150024) from the US Department of Education, with the remainder (approximately 70%, or $21,000) provided from non-federal sources.