Registration for the 2019 MSI Convening is now closed, but limited on-site registration will be available. Richland College in collaboration with the Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving-Institution (AANAPISI) Program will host the 2019 Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs) Convening in Dallas, Texas on Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19.
There is no registration fee for the 2019 MSI Convening. Participation is free to representatives of Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs) and organizations devoted to studying and improving the academic success of minority students.
Continental breakfast and lunch are included on both days of the Convening with your registration. Registrants are also invited to attend the MSI Networking Reception on Friday night at the host hotel. Transportation, hotel, dinner, and any other travel-related expenses will be the responsibility of attendees.
Funded by a grant from the Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution program of the U.S. Department of Education. This program is supported in part (approximately 18.5%, or approximately $12,000) by a grant (PO31L150024) from the US Department of Education, with the remainder (approximately 81.5%, or $53,000) provided from non-federal sources.
Dr. LaQueta WrightMSI Convening Chair 972-238-6230