Veterans Affairs

Hazlewood Students

  1. • I am a Texas Veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces
  2. (Please note: Returning students- Do not need to re submit their DD214 or Certificate of Eligibility for the GI Bill - unless there have been changes since last term on either one).

  3. • I am an Eligible Dependent of a Texas Veteran
  4. (Have a parent or is the spouse of a veteran of the U. S. Armed Forces, Texas National Guard, or Texas Air National Guard who died as a result of service-related injuries or illness, is missing in action, or became totally disabled for purposes of employability as a result of service-related injury or illness)

  5. • I am an eligible dependent under the Transferability of Benefits Program (Hazelwood Legacy Program)
Copyright © 2015 Richland College | DCCCD