What is the timeline for assessment?
The assessment time line includes:
Direct assessment of student learning
- the common writing prompt to be administered at the end of each long semester in every participating QEP section
Indirect assessment of student learning
- Effective Lifelong Learner Inventory (ELLI) administered pre- and post-completion of Learning Framework 1300 and at the completion of English 1302;
- student focus groups conducted each fall term;
- course grades including in-class retention analyzed at the end of each term; and
- persistence to completion analyzed at the end of each term.
Assessment of the process
- Faculty Learning Community Reflections collected and analyzed at the end of each academic year.
- The Assessment Champion will facilitate the assessment of the process for continuous improvement.