- Quick Links
- Online Tools
- A-Z Index
Dallas County Community College District, Dallas, TX
- Once you receive the Higher One Refund Card, log on to DCCCDMoneyCard.com and click "Get Started". Enter the card information, your activation word, and your e-mail address. Follow the instructions to select how your refunds and disbursements will be issued.
NOTE: If you do not remember your activation word, follow eConnect Log In Steps one and two (to the left). On the e-Connect Current Credit Student Menu Screen, scroll down to the Payment & Disbursement section and select "What Is My Activation Word?"
- There are two (2) options given for you to choose from.
- The first choice is, “Yes, I would like an easy refund.” This choice will automatically activate the Higher One Card. As with any bank account, fees may be charged. (Please refer to the fee schedule to make an informed choice)
- The second choice is, “Show me all choices.” This choice will list all available refund options, which includes option a (above), ACH transfer to a bank account of your choosing, or paper check.
- Follow the remaining set up instructions until activation is complete.