For Mental Health Emergencies
The Counseling staff does NOT provide 24-hour coverage. If you are experiencing an actual mental health emergency and need immediate assistance call:
On Campus during operational hours:
- 911, state you are having a mental health crisis
- ADAPT Community Solutions Crisis Line
- (214) 828-1000 Suicide and Crisis Hotline
- Go to the Lakeside Resource Center in E082 El Paso Hallway (972-238-3771) and the receptionist will connect you with a
counselor or go to the Health Center in T-110 (972-238-6135).
- Speak to a Richland College employee and ask them to contact a personal counselor.
- Use the emergency call boxes located in each hallway to call College Police and ask them to CALL a personal counselor.