Click here to view our Corporate Services Training brochure.
Click here to learn about our Six Sigma Green Belt program.
Assistant Dean, Corporate Services
|Richland College Garland Campus
675 W. Walnut
Garland, Texas 75040
Richland College Corporate Services mission is to offer professional consulting, customized training, and workforce development resources to companies and organizations in the community. These services provide companies the opportunity to enhance the knowledge and skills required for employee success in the diverse and fast-paced work environments of today.
Richland College Corporate Services’ customers benefit by:
- Having access to a wide variety of courses and training programs of which many are developed under the guidance of college/industry advisors
- Access to instructors from the college’s faculty or adjunct faculty as well as consultants working professionally with Corporate Services or Continuing Education
- Extending training budgets through affordably priced classes and programs
- Assessment of skills gaps and customization of course content to meet the specific needs of their organization and its culture
- Flexible scheduling options, and
- Receiving of continuing education units for training.
The variety of training options include, but are not limited to:
- Management Skills
- Business Productivity Skills
- Language Training
- Manufacturing/Construction Skills
- Computer/IT Training