Career Assessment Services
Offered as a comprehensive, individualized career search program for adults exploring career options.
Counselors provide individual career assessment and research guidance to community members who are
making a job change or redefining career goals.
- Three individual counseling appointments of 75 minutes each
- Career Assessment Inventories
- Guidance in personal research
- Access to Career Services resources.
- Call Warren for more info: 972-238-6921.
- Enroll in person or by phone through Continuing Education M-F 8:30-5:00: 972-238-6145.
- A counselor will call to confirm your appointment.
- Counselors hold masters degrees and have extensive experience in helping adults make career choices.