Build Your Business Smarts
Build Your Business Smarts in Richland's Business Administration Program
Get the tools you'll need to compete and succeed in today's complex business environment. Build your knowledge base with a broad spectrum of courses - a curriculum built to give you the edge in today's fast-paced work environment.
In our program you will build your knowledge while learning concepts, skills, and techniques that will help you
- Compete in today's competitive business environment.
- Be a smart consumer and investor.
- Understand the different forms of business ownership.
- Become an effective, knowledge-based manager.
- Select and retain the best employees.
- Motivate employees for maximum performance.
- Build high performing teams.
- Understand the U.S. economy and the phases in a typical business cycle.
- Keep basic accounting records.
- Comprehend a business firm's financial statements.
- Understand laws that affect business.
- Become knowledgeable about contract law.
- Understand how advertising affects consumer behavior.
- Develop a marketing plan for a small business.